I do flip between a lot of websites for discounts and money saving tips.
Cheap car insurance – handy tips on how to cut your cost for car insurance (always going up)
- Used this for a few years now and have always found a fairly good deal
Life insurance – long term insurances to cover you and your family and need to know items
- recently took out a policy that came with a £80 Tesco gift card (paid over two parts £40 + £40). Hey was going to take one out anyway, might as well get a free shop in with it as well
Switching banks – what the best banks are for customer service or the highest payment for switching
- To be honest I haven’t been brave enough to do this yet, but I am thinking about it
Chasing up PPI, packaged accounts – full details and step by step advice are provided
- Tried and tested. MSE provide templates too which are very handy
Credit Cards – always a good idea to switch to a zero % interest card
- I am such a credit card tart and try and switch regularly to avoid any interest
Restaurant, clothing, food etc
- You name it they have it
I would definitely recommend them.